The Waldorf Academy Magic Market 2022 – May 1-7
The auction will be ready for viewing in late April, and live for bidding from May 1-7. Stay tuned! Preparations are underway for the launch of Waldorf Academy’s second Magic Market online silent auction!
Here is just a tiny peek of a few of the items that will be available for bidding:
– Pelican Club Trip Planning Service ($1000-$2000)
– 2-night stay at a Bruce County Chalet ($1200)
– 1-week of courses at Steiner College’s Summer Festival: 1 morning and 1 afternoon course ($660)
– Staycation Package: 2 nights at AirBNB + 2 meals at Hair of the Dog Pub ($500)
– $500 worth of items from Village Juicery
– Signed Canvas Print of Photo from Space ‘Outback from Orbit’ by Chris Hadfield ($350).
– 5h of Garden Services from Pretty Tasty Gardens ($350)
– Over $300 worth of items from Let’s Roam & Adventure Book
– Warmth & Weather gift certificate ($150)
– BOGS Canada gift certificate ($100)
– Custom-made Dear Lil Devas yoga pants ($90-$150)
– $50 gift certificates to Waldorf at Home (Waldorf Academy’s School Store) and the Village Market
As a follow-up to last year’s successful auction, the Community Council is organizing a second online silent auction this year: the Waldorf Academy Magic Market will be live from May 1-7! All proceeds go towards Waldorf Academy’s music and gardening programs. Community Council is currently seeking DONATIONS to the auction: Offer your goods or skills, or promote your business by donating an item or service. Last year, we had incredible donations, ranging from homemade sourdough bread to building services, needle-felted wool crafts to handmade toys, holiday packages to communication and career coaching, Japanese knives to Reiki healing… The sky’s the limit! If you have questions, or an item or service to offer, please contact the CC co-chairs: Pam Denton (Pamela.Denton@bmo.com), Natalia Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Danielle Marcos (email@example.com). Thank you!