Accessibility at Waldorf Academy
Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Feedback Process (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005)
Waldorf Academy welcomes feedback, including feedback about the delivery of services to persons with disabilities. You may submit feedback to the Business Operations Manager either in written format or verbally. Alternatively, you can submit feedback to any school employee, and it will be forwarded to the appropriate person. Please email email@example.com Documents requested under the Accessibility Policy for the Customer Service Standard are available upon request.
- The Personal Information Protection Officer will ensure that Waldorf Academy follows the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and its principles. S/he will receive and follow up on any inquiries or complaints about how the school collects, uses, and shares personal information.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Business Operations Manager
- Waldorf Academy shall only collect the personal information that it requires to ensure that all educational needs of the child(ren) are met as well as the sound management of the school itself.
- Waldorf Academy shall use personal information only for the purposes stated in the written consent, and shall allow only those individuals within the school who need to know this information to have access to it.
- Waldorf Academy shall share personal information with others outside of the school only as authorized by the parents/legal guardian, or as permitted or required by law.
- Waldorf Academy will store personal information securely to prevent unauthorized use. The school will destroy personal information upon expiration of the legally required time of retention of records.
- Individuals will, on request to the Personal Information Protection Officer, have access to any personal information about themselves that the school has, except in circumstances specified in the PIPED Act. The school will correct any errors in personal information that the individual brings to its attention.